Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Galloping Under the Silver Moon

>> Saturday, March 27, 2010

By:
Dawn Knight

Oh, how poetic!!! I LOVE the way this card came out! I used the bouncing brayer technique. That technique is so easy and so pretty! I knew that this horse would be prefect for this background! I stamped the horse silhouette and then I added the moon by sponging silver ink through a circle stencil. Then, with a white gel pen, I added the "craters"! I thought that the silver swirls would look pretty and then I added some dew drops for texture and cuz I LOVE them!!! So, here is my super simple stunning card! Try the technique for yourself... and check out DRS for this awesome stamp! Thanks for checking in!

DRS Stamp: Horse Silhouette

4 comments:

Sue said...

Dawn, this is Gorgeous!!!! The sky, the swirls - I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this card is beautiful and elegant. You did a great job. Carol

Jennifer E. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great job Dawn!

Cathy Rulli said...

Outstanding Dawn - this is really cool!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP