Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Button Hearts & Love!

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

By Debbie Seyer - A Peek Into My Stamping Room



Sometimes I have trouble getting the creative juices flowing and yesterday was one of those days. So when that happens to me, I usually try to find a challenge that will give me a starting point. On Splitcoaststampers, I found the Learn a New Technique Challenge and boy, did it inspire me!! The new technique to try is called "Side Stepping". This is a unique version of the stair step card and you can find the challenge including directions HERE on Splitcoaststampers.

For the sentiment, I used a beautiful sentiment from DRS called Changing Love Greeting (H574). I stamped it first using brown ink onto shimmery white cardstock and then positioned my die and cut/embossed. Then using the stamping off technique, I stamped the Heart & Scrolls (G271) as a background. I also stamped the Heart & Scrolls 2 more times and cut out just the big hearts to use as accents to this wonderful sentiment! I added some dies, buttons, a charm and ribbon to finish everything off. I think this makes a truly unique Anniversary Card. It could be costly to mail BUT hand-delivered is okay, don't you think? Hope you have a great week!

Don't forget you only have a few more days to purchase any of the Retiring Designs. Be sure to check it out so you don't miss anything!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Debbie! I've not seen anything like this! All of your details are just perfect, including your buttons and ribbon!

Sue said...

All I can say is WOW!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful Debbie! I love all the detail!

Cathy Rulli said...

How cool is that?! Great job!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just wonderful, Debbie!I love all the hearts and buttons.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP