Blog Widget by LinkWithin

To the Tropics

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Christmas is just a few days away, and I've made all the Christmas cards I'm going to make this year! So for today I decided to whisk everyone off to a tropical island! Pull up a beach chair and join me on the sand! There are plenty of fruity drinks and we'll just put our toes in the sand, listen to the waves lap the shore, and watch these flamingos enjoy the water! I used the Fall-To Layout #72 from the Clean & Simple blog for my design.


Happy stamping, and Merry Christmas to everyone!








10 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Tammy! Love the tropical scene and the color combo is just terrific. I think I feel a little warmer just looking at it.

mudmaven said...

Absolutely perfect choice for the first day of winter! Thanks for the beautiful, colorful, warm feeling mental vacation! ~chris

Cathy Rulli said...

So nice - wish I was there!

Jennifer E. said...

How fun! Winter has only just arrived and I'm already ready for Summer temps! Great card Tammy!

Sue said...

A very MEAN post when the high today is only 30 degrees. Ya got me dreamin' girl! Great Card BTW!

Samantha said...

I'm there Debbie, I'm there. Just so long as I don't wake up, everything will be just fine! Awesome card!

Marisa said...

This is such a cute girly card.

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks for the trip to the tropics, Tammy...even if it's only for a few minutes!!! Your card is adorable...gotta love those pink flamingos!!!

Jessica G. said...

A tropical theme is a wonderful break from the winter greys and this card is such a fun one -- awesome layout, great colors, and perfect ribbon!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Such a cute, cute card! Fabulous coloring! That ribbon is awesome!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP