Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

The Joys of Giga Stamps......

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

By Debbie Seyer

If you haven't checked out DRS Designs newest releases, you are missing out! They are all wonderful but today I wanted to share with you two projects I made using the newest Giga circle stamps. These stamps are designed to work with the Scalloped Giga Circle punches. While I don't own those punches, I do own Nestabilities™ and the two work great together! Here is a Thanksgiving card I made using the Leaf Giga Circle stamp.


Those pilgrims are Cutie Pie Kids and they are soooo cute, aren't they? They are called Happy Harvest Cutie Pie Boy and Happy Harvest Cutie Pie Girl. I stamped them onto white cardstock and then colored them using Copic markers. I carefully cut them out and popped them up using 3d foam squares. I stamped the Leaf Giga Circle stamp using brown ink and then cut/embossed using a Classic Circle Nestabilities™.

My second card uses the Holly Giga Circle Stamp that was released this month, too!


I stamped the Holly Giga Circle image plus Simple Joys of Christmas Sentiment and then cut/embossed it using my Nestabilities™. I stamped the Triple Holly image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto white cardstock and colored using my Copic Markers. Then I carefully cut out the images. I used a white gel pen to highlight the berries.

This card really didn't take alot of time but what took the most time was placing each of those little bitty red rhinestones into place! The stamp has a row of dots that just beg for bling!! I hope you will check out all the great new releases. There is alittle something for everyone!!

8 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Great cards Debbie!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Debbie!! Love your cards with that giga frame! Very elegant designs!!

Samantha said...

These are great Debbie! The Christmas one is my fave!

Jennifer E. said...

Love how you've perfectly centered the sentiments in the giga frames! Beautiful cards Debbie!

Sue said...

WOW! Great cards Debbie! The Thanksgiving one is awesome. I love how you used a regular circle not a scallop, gives it a whole different look!

Marisa said...

Wow, they really go wonderful with the scalloped circles.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

both of these are just terrific, Debbie! I love those giga circles and how you used them.

Jessica G. said...

Great way to showcase the giga stamps; those sentiments are a perfect fit! Fun idea to cut out the images to surround the gigas, too!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP