Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Featured Friday Designer #8

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi There - Welcome back to our eighth Featured Friday Designer!! As you know, back when we had our Guest Design Team call we were so impressed by all the entries we received that we just couldn't limit our decision to only Guest Designers so we came up with our Friday Featured Designer to give even more people a chance to inspire us!

So today we would like to introduce you to Dana Grothaus, danascott96 on Splitcoaststampers. You can find more of Dana's work on her blog, Dana's Dabbling Studio.

The stamps we asked Dana to work with were...










And here is what Dana created using those stamps...








Be sure to stop by Dana's blog to check out more of her work and for more info on these cards!!

Thanks so much Dana, we wish you continued success!!!

See you soon...

7 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful cards...I'm off to check out the blog now!

Jessica G. said...

Fun cards! I'm a big fan of masking off part of sentiments, too, but I never thought to use just the 'I love you' portion -- great card!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Great job!!! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What an amazing job you did with your stamps!! I am in love with that stitched flower and your masking of the images!! Congrats on being Featured here today!! :)

Deb said...

Dana, these are wonderful! Some of my favorite papers! I love the stitching on that big flower! I think that one is my fav! :)

Jennifer E. said...

Great job Dana! These cards are great! Congrats on being today's featured Designer!

Dawn said...

These cards are so pretty! I love the colors and the layouts! Great Job!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP