Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sparkle, shimmer and shine!

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

posted by: Janette

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. Today I have a couple of sparkly, shimmery cards to show you featuring some of the newly released stamps from DRS designs.



I stamped the main heart image and then painted it with rustic red shimmerz. It was then popped up and accented using the heart circle border stamp. I created my own patterned paper by stamping 2 different little hearts repeatedly and then painted the solid ones with shimmerz. My blush strip was run through my cb and then layered on top of my heart border strip. I also painted all the red borders with shimmerz.

Stamps- DRS designs D213, L273, F298



I stamped my star bg with black ink on white CS then spritzed my paper with glimmer mist. I stamped the main sentiment image with black ink, colored the stars with my pink marker then paper pierced around it to accent it. I added stars and ribbon as my embellishments. The black borders and stars were painted with shimmerz.

stamps- DRS designs H819, G323

Thanks for visiting today- I hope you have enjoyed seeing my cards. I will be back in two weeks and the cards I have to show you then are almost opposite of the two today. So stay tuned and have a great day!

Oh yes- don't forget about the challenge that was posted yesterday on the post beneath this one and about the sketch challenge that DRS is sponsoring this week on the CPS blog. Both challenges have blog candy associated with them for a random participant drawn from the entries of the challenges. Now- how cool is that?!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations!! Your Shimmerz looks gorgeous on both of them!!

Etha said...

ohhh both cards are so pretty, love the shimmerz on these :)

Jessica G. said...

You are the queen of sparkle, Janette! Beautiful shimmery cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP