Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ladybugs galore!

>> Tuesday, November 25, 2008

posted by: Angel R.


Thought I'd take a little break from Christmas cards, especially after getting my hands on this *new* little ladybug ribbon slide!! Ain't she cute??!!! I watercolored her, and the little ones on the ladybug backgrounder, with real red and tangerine ink pads. The leaves were colored in w/ my celery marker. I also stamped the ladybug ribbon slide on the sentiment, which is also *new*, in red ink. I thought the swirl went well w/ these stamps, sort of like *flight of the ladybug*, hehe! I pierced along the swirls and also on the tangerine strip. The dots and body of the ladybug were colored in w/ a black glaze pen, so they're a little shiny. The swirl and sentiment layers are up on dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out our newest blog challenge below!!!!!!
card info: stamps ~ drs designs. paper ~ celery, red, tangerine, black, ww. ink ~ red, tangerine, black. access. ~ marker, piercer, brads, distresser tool for the red strip, ribbon, dimensionals, punches.

11 comments:

Jessica G. said...

The ladybug stamps are my favorites, too -- what a great personalized DP you created! And the new slide is the perfect addition.

Kim Dellow said...

I love the ladybugs or Ladybirds as we call them in the UK! Kim

Anonymous said...

This is darling!! Love what you did with the ladybugs here!! TFS!! ;)

Etha said...

what a wonderful card! great use for that ribbon slide!!

Jennifer E. said...

Angel this card is adorable. Great job coloring and I really like the the layout you used!

Forgetfulone said...

That's adorable! I almost bought a ladybug stamp yesterday. My stamp collection is limited as of right now, but I'm learning so much from the DRS Design Team.

Heather said...

This card is wonderful! Great job!

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Idea! New news on Ladybugs & to view a new movie trailer for a movie coming out Dec. 2008 called" Ladybug" http://www.thebestladybughouse.com/Blog.html

fishlips said...

AWWW... This is totally Darling... I love it!!!!

Janette said...

very pretty Angel- I love your layout!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love this ladybug background. I had not heard of DRS before, but I saw someone use this on one of their cards, checked out the site and saw your sample. So cute, I will definitely be placing an order soon.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP