Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

It's All in the Accessories

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lately I've been so caught up in making Christmas cards with the newly released DRS holiday images that it's almost a shock to realize we haven't even made it to Halloween yet! I decided to recognize the more immediate holiday one last time on the blog with this fun shrink plastic project, Halloween Accessories:





Supplies used: DRS Designs stamps Witches' Hat (actually a ribbon slider) E1041, Giga Punch tear drop circle L045, Happy Halloween sentiment masked off from F1040, Accessories sentiment D155, Stazon in Jet Black and Purple, dotted purple organdy, shepherd's hook earring kit, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch, Lovely Lilac and Summer Sun cardstock, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Rectangle Nestabilities.



Here's a close-up of the earrings:




This was such a fun and quick project! First, I stamped the Witches' Hat in Stazon on shrink plastic which can be found in any of the big-name craft stores. Next, I stamped the new Giga circle in purple Stazon. The hat image was filled in with colored pencils and then a Marvy giga scallop circle was used to punch out the completed image . I used a regular hole punch at the top and then baked the earrings as per directions. Shepherd hook earring kit supplies were inserted and ribbon tied -- earrings complete!





To finish the look, I couldn't resist making my own packaging -- isn't this accessories sentiment perfect?

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are awesome!!! What a cute idea!

Cathy Rulli said...

awesome - what a fun project!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so darling!! :)

Janette said...

these are just adorable! I love the idea of the earings and I know I will CASE the pacaging because I make beaded earings and that will work great!

Etha said...

ohmygosh those are SUPERcute!! thanks for sharing :)

Kelly L said...

This is REALLY cool! Great idea. I love the card in the bg, too. The sentiment is perfect. :) Kelly

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP