Adorable card! I love the colors, and you're right his eyes are so cute. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane
I LOVE this little guy too... the dew drops are perfect... Great job
What an eye-catching card! I love the bold colors and design.
Great card Michelle! The colors you picked and your coloring are Fab!
Too cute, Michelle! Great frog colors and I love the chipboard frame.
What a great card!!! I love the white accents - really make him stand out in the pond!
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Adorable card! I love the colors, and you're right his eyes are so cute. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane
I LOVE this little guy too... the dew drops are perfect... Great job
What an eye-catching card! I love the bold colors and design.
Great card Michelle! The colors you picked and your coloring are Fab!
Too cute, Michelle! Great frog colors and I love the chipboard frame.
What a great card!!! I love the white accents - really make him stand out in the pond!
Post a Comment