Shimmery flowers
>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Posted by: Heather
Today I have a card to share that uses one of the newly released stamps from DRS Designs.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
© Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Your shimmery flowers are so pretty, your layout on this card is just lovely and what a totally perfect sentiment... I will have to go and check out this stamp company because your images are so neat!!!! Thanks for sharing...
Beautiful card! I really like the red and black color combo; combine that with the shimmery flowers and you've created a truly striking card!
This is very pretty. Love the colors you chose and the shimmer on the flowers!
Stef H
Gorgeous card Heather!! The flowers and colors are very striking!! :)
Great job Heather! I love the background!
very pretty Heather! You know how I love the shimmerz too !
Oh wow what a great way to show off this sentiment! Your color combo is amazing!! love the shimmer :)
Post a Comment