Hi all, I have this sweet little card for you today. Can you tell I'm ready for fall of the year.
I stamped the Squirrel with Acorn and used Copics to color the image. A Spellbinder die was used to cutout the image this was layered onto black card. The background is a embossing folder. For the strip across the bottom I stamped the Double Chevron Card Edger using the solid part and layered it on black card then added the gold brads.
5 comments:
Great card! Love the yellow shading around the squirrl--it really shows him off!
So cute!!! Such a warm feel to this card. Nicely done!
Wow, fantastic coloring and I love the embossed background!
Janett, this is so pretty! That shading makes your cute squirrel really shine!!
Cute! In addition to the wonderful coloring job you did, that's a fun panel you created with the zig zag border!
Post a Comment