>> Sunday, November 6, 2011
Welcome everyone. Can you believe that we are already six days into November! Christmas is coming so fast and I have so many Christmas projects that I want to get done. But time keeps marching on.The card that I’m sharing today is the newChristmas Greeting Ornament K844I stamped it with silver Encore ink and cut it out with Spellbinders Labels Ten die. Then I attached the rhinestones. The background was created with and red and green ink. I love this stamp. Every time I use it the backgrounds are so different. I layered the plaid onto red card stock and attached to a white card.
Have a great day,
Janett
8 comments:
Janett, your card is so pretty. You did a fantastic job on the plaid background - it looks so perfect!! I really like red and green plaid, especially for Christmas. Great label to use for your ornament stamp too!
Beautifully done. I love the way the plaid bg comes out all the time too! No wrong way:) So very pretty.
This is lovely, Janett! The silver ink is perfect and nothing says Christmas like a green/red plaid!
I love the plaid done in traditional red and green...Wonderful christmas card!
Awesome job creating the plaid! It's perfect!
Your plaid background is so warm and fuzzy looking! Terrific card!
What a perfect plaid!! Your focal layer is the perfect touch too! AWESOME card Janett!
Clean and Simple! Love the colors you create the plaid background in! LOVELY!
Post a Comment