Ohhhhh.... What a fun way to spend a couple of hours! Thanks for reminding me to slow down a bit Karin! I do seem to spend most of my time racing forward and it was nice to look back!
Yay, Sue! Wow, what a great group of cards. Not sure I could pick a favorite one, but I really like the last one. That snowflake back drop looks amazing and I love that little ant with the picnic tablecloth background too :) Thank you too for letting me offer up a great prize to the DRS store! Have a happy new year!
6 comments:
Yay, Sue! Wow, what a great group of cards. Not sure I could pick a favorite one, but I really like the last one. That snowflake back drop looks amazing and I love that little ant with the picnic tablecloth background too :) Thank you too for letting me offer up a great prize to the DRS store! Have a happy new year!
What a lovely group of cards - I think my favorite is the one with the bunny peeking out from the corner.
Oh, it sure is fun to see your year's worth of beauty all lined up in one place. Thanks. ~ Rose
ooooo, your snowflake card is so very pretty!
Wonderful creations! My favs are the walk beside me and warm wishes cards! Happy New Year!
Fabulous group of cards! Your DT rocks!
Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment