I LOVE this stamp! the way you colored it is wonderful! Great job!I love the colors that you chose. It is a cheery card!
Gorgeous card!! ;) Love the plaids!!
Great job Angel! This card is fantastic!
Beautiful job coloring the image and I love how you did the plaid!
So pretty, I love this stamp too! It's definitely on my must have list!
oh wow that is so beautiful! love how you stamped the plaid and colored the plants, so pretty! great layering too :)
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
I LOVE this stamp! the way you colored it is wonderful! Great job!I love the colors that you chose. It is a cheery card!
Gorgeous card!! ;) Love the plaids!!
Great job Angel! This card is fantastic!
Beautiful job coloring the image and I love how you did the plaid!
So pretty, I love this stamp too! It's definitely on my must have list!
oh wow that is so beautiful! love how you stamped the plaid and colored the plants, so pretty! great layering too :)
Post a Comment