Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Have A Reel-y Great Day

>> Thursday, June 8, 2023

Hello friends!
I'm sharing some guy cards today (Father's Day is fast approaching!) 
First I have this pleasing early morning fishing scene made just for fishermen
of all ages. The sky is all lit up with color and so are the Mountains from Mountain & Treeline 2 in 1.  I used the Silhouette Fishermen out on the lake and the River Rocks & Fence Line 2 in 1 in the foreground.
The tree line is actually stamped in the Misti using a dark green ink, (I used the Misti for the fishermen
as well). The fishermen have a bit of black pencil added to cover the line of the trees.

The sentiment is from Fishing Birthday Greeting
The frame die is from APG at Spellbinders.

My next card features some really cute fishing stamps:

The frame is popped up.
I stamped the fishing pole twice, once on the fish scene and again on a separate 
piece of scrap, colored then cut out (just the hand part) and glued to the frame.


Thanks  for visiting today!
Robin


 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Robin, I love the colors of the skyline on that first card. Can I just go sit out on that lake and watch the sunset?

And your second card is just too cute! That fish is so happy to jump out of the water to show his big smile. Two fabulous cards for fishermen.

nwilliams6 said...

These are some really well done cards, Robin. The sky and framing on the first one are awesome. The fish one is super fun. You always come up with the best ideas! Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are great and beautiful Robin

gr karin

Karin said...

I love the shape of the first card...It really works well with the tree and rock line! And can we talk about the gorgeous colors?! Beautiful! The second card is expertly colored and I love the soft blue below the fish and on the sentiment!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP