Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Baby Celebration

>> Tuesday, June 6, 2023


Hi Everyone,

My niece's baby shower was this past weekend, so this post is of the projects I made for the celebration.

They know the baby is a boy, so I colored up Jenny Giraffe in yellow and blue, adding a simple 


Julianne and Dan are big travel buffs, so the party was to have a adventure theme.  I was in charge of making the favors, so I got the suitcase boxes online and added my own tags using the Let the Adventure Begin Greeting.  

I displayed the favors in a vintage suitcase with this letter board sign, but I forgot to take a picture of the final set up...Of course. (Eye roll.) 

Thankfully I took these along the way as I was making them.




Here is a close up of the favors.




And here they all were, waiting to be tagged.  At the bottom you can see the little chocolate globes that I filled them with.




Here we are with the happy parents to be :)





Thanks for peeking in today and I'll be back with some more patriotic cards next week!

Karin




 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness congrats!!! I love the card and love, love, love the little suit cases. They are brilliant and so cute! I am sure they were well received at the shower too.

Sue said...

Your entire post is adorable Karin! Super card - I love the blue and yellow combo, but those little suitcases are show stoppers! It looks like you made a huge amount too! The little globe chocolate inside are perfect too! Glad you had a nice day for the shower and could enjoy the sunshine!

Robin Clendenning said...

oH i JUST LOVE THAT BABY CARD!! tHE GIRAFFE MAKES AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT BABY IMAGE AND YOUR QUILT BG EMBOSSING IS THE PERFECT TOUCH ALONG WITH THE HAPPY YELLOW COLOR.

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute card - love how you colored up the giraffe, but those travel treat boxes with candy globes are the bomb. Super fun post, Karin. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP