Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Zentangle Valentine

>> Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hello crafty friends.



I was in a meeting the other day doodling on my note pad when I got a strong urge to do some zentangle.  I got a piece of watercolor paper and drew a giant flower with multiple patterns.  Then I cut it into a smaller pieces and made this card with it.  lol



The sentiment is the DRS Designs Hugs Kisses Valentine Wishes Greeting.  To finish the card off, I added a few hearts, a bit of red, and some red acrylic dots.

The meeting was actually very good - I am thinking that the drawing made me more creative with ideas.  

Hope you are having a wonderful week.  

Hugz,

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all the work on zentangle, it is so satisfying to create especially when you have time to just sit and play. Gorgeous card and the pops of red are fantastic!

Robin Clendenning said...

Amazing Nancy!! Love Zentangle, I even bought some books but...never did any, LOL!
You did a magical job, love it!

Sue said...

You've taken doodling to a whole new level Nancy... and then to actually use it and make a card??? Outstanding! Looks like it was an extremely long meeting though :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP