Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Thanksgiving

>> Monday, October 3, 2022

 

 
   I am always fascinated by the look of spotlight technique on cards. Today I created a card with that technique. It is where the image is stamped on cardstock then stamped again on another cardstock and only a portion of that image is shown colored.

    For my card today:

  • I used the PUMPKIN BOUQUET - 684M image and stamped it on the card base going off the side of the card.
  • I then stamped the image a second time on a second white card stock and colored the image with copics.
  • I added the SCRIPT HAPPY THANKSGIVING GREETING - 339F.
  • Once everything was stamped and colored I cut out the center of the panel and popped it up on dimensionals.
    Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Karin said...

I LOVE the spotlight technique so much and your execution of it is flawless! Gorgeous image for it and I love the rectangle shape with the rounded corners :)

Sue said...

I've always loved the spot light technique too - and this one is perfect! Great idea rounding the corners and keeping everything else so clean and white.

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautifully done Lisa! I love that spotlight technique here, it really does pop! The colors you chose are beautiful!!

nwilliams6 said...

Perfect use of the spotlight technique, Lisa. One terrific and well done card! Love it. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP