Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Haunting

>> Monday, September 26, 2022

 

    I thought it is about time I work on a few Halloween cards. For this card I thought it would be fun to create a candy corn shaped card.

  • To create the candy corn shape, I first cut off one side of the black card stock base. I then used that cut off piece as a template for the other side of the card.
  • Next, I cut down the white card base and again used the cut off black as a template to get the same angle on the white card base.
  • I then added the orange and yellow and turned the white piece over and used my scissors to cut the orange to fit the shape.
  • Once the candy corn was glued down, I stamped the HAPPY HAUNTING HAT - 310F and colored it with copics.
  • I cut the HAPPY HAUNTING HAT - 310F with a circle die cut then cut an orange layer slightly larger and finished with a scalloped black layer.
  • I have a bag of these orange bows on my craft table that I am trying to use up and I thought one would be perfect to add to the front of the card.
    Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Karin said...

This is super cute! Love the candy corn colors and the candy corn shape too! It mirrors the shape of the hat so well and I adore that tiny gingham bow!

nwilliams6 said...

Fab card shape and focus on candy corn, Lisa. VERY creative and fun. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute, I love that hat stamp and the cute scalloped mats are so perfect to make the cutest card not to mention the fun candy corn background! You rocked this card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP