Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthday Wishes for Anyone

>> Monday, August 15, 2022

 

Do you ever need a quick birthday card that can easily be used for anyone? Or have limited supplies, sentiments and you might not be able to color images. Well, I have a card for you today that can be used for anyone. 

  • For this card I used a few blues and greens and a sponge dauber to create the polka dot strip.
  • Once the strip was created, I layered it on a coordinating green card stock.
  • I finished with the SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES GREETING - 018E stamped with a green that coordinated with the layered green.
This card can easily be changed with the colors to incorporate a favorite color for the recipient.



Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So festive and cute! I love your CAS cards, you do them so well! I love looking at the festive colors on this one!

Karin said...

I love the colors and design of your card today! This is a great idea for just about any card theme! So crisp and fresh looking!

Samantha said...

I'm seeing spots!! But, I love 'em! Excellent design idea and your execution is terrific, as usual Lisa.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the dots. Super fun birthday card, Lisa. Cute! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP