Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Little Stamp Surgery Fun

>> Wednesday, August 10, 2022

It's stamp surgery for me today.  I took these images:


Doggie Dilemma Dog with Fence



Let's Play Puppy



Happy Cat Sitting


I stamped them three times and, then, off with their heads!  I even sponged them instead of coloring them as I was being lazy.  

To create the bottom panel, I cut a paw print off the Dog Paw Background (real stamp surgery) and stamped it all around my sponged panel.  

A card this fun has to have a fun sentiment so I used the Dogs Have Owners Greeting.  I think most everyone one will agree it is true.  And, yes, the cat wins tic-tac-toe!

Do you like this funfold?  I cased  it from THIS fabulous card by Lisa Curcio who was the Splitcoaststamper.com Featured Stamper this week. 


Hugz,

Nancy


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh you are so clever! I love the use of the faces of the dogs and cat and yes the cat would win tic tac toe. Super fun card Nancy and great inspiration for your card too.

Sue said...

What a fun card today Nancy! I'm so glad you've found a little time to play. What impresses me most is the awesome shading you've achieved with your sponging all those faces - especially the puppy eyes.

Samantha said...

What a super cute card, Nancy! I love it :)

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Nancy! What a brilliant idea! You are always full of great ideas! Love the happy colors too!

Karin said...

This is a darling card! I can't believe that they were just sponged and not colored in...?! What a cool technique! I never could have pulled that off...lol! Great fold on this card too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP