Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

It's Your Birthday

>> Thursday, May 5, 2022


 Good morning!


So today I used a barn die, grass punch, circle punch and barbed wire fence die to use with our udder-ly wonderful Cow Cutie  
I used a piece of torn paper towel to make clouds in the sky (sponging over the torn part).  Then I stamped Herd It's Your Birthday over the clouds.
My Cow Cutie was fussy cut then placed in the scene.
She has a little bit of white gel pen in her eye for a twinkle.

My next card uses a scarecrow in the corn...the Cow Cuties  are in there too munching 
on whatever corn they can find!!
Those cows need to come home!!! No more partying in the corn!


So this card has 2 Cow Cuties stamped, one in the background stamped directly on the card and 1 stamped on scrap then fussy cut.
My sentiment Saddle Up Birthday was stamped on the card.
Also used was a circle punch and grass border punch.

Thanks for visiting today! Now go get crafty!!

Robin




           

3 comments:

Sue said...

These are adorable Robin!! Dare I say udderly wonderful :) You definitely have a way with barnyard friends! Awesome coloring and placement of images!!

Lisa said...

I love these die cuts to help with the scene of this super adorable cow. We needed this cow in the collection as it is really cute and so perfect to create some fun cards. I love both of these cards Robin.

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, so many details and soooo much fun. Hard to pick a favorite - they are both fabulous! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP