Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Herd It's Your Birthday

>> Monday, May 9, 2022

 

Oh my gosh I am so in love with this new Cow Cutie.

  • I sponged the clouds on the panel with distress ink.
  • Next, I found a Gina Marie tractor die cut for the scene.
  • The grass is a Memory Box die cut.
  • I then stamped and colored the Cow Cutie with copics.
  • I finished the front of the card with the HERD BIRTHDAY GREETING.

For the inside of the card I used a black copic marker and doodled some cow marks then stamped the UDDER-LY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY GREETING.

Oh, the fun possibilities of this cow.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is just absolutely adorable Lisa!! Your tractor die cut is the perfect accessory to go with the cow, and your clouds came out awesome, but I really think my favorite part is the cow marks on the inside - that was a stroke of genius!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Your card is so adorable!! I love your tractor, in fact it made me think of my barn!!! You are a total genius my friend!
The inside spots are perfect! A dairy cow delight!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the tractor, clouds, and cow, Lisa. Some great stamping and designing. Super fun card!! Hugz

Karin said...

That tractor is very cool and really sets the farm scene for that darling cow! Love your beautiful sky and the inside design too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP