Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Background Papers

>> Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hi Everyone,



I'm having fun stamping background papers recently, so here are some that match the adorable Cow Cutie stamp you've been seeing on the blog.



I stamped the top portion using the Camouflage Background in black ink to match the cow spots, and the Checkerboard Background in red along the bottom.  I covered up the seam with a punched border and attached the cow to a paisley dry embossed die cut.  I finished it using the new Udderly Wonderful Birthday Greeting because it's just perfect.



\


The only change I made, was putting the top portion on the front in a die cut and stamp the rest inside.  




I couldn't resist stamping the Cutie Cow one more time too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin



 

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a fun card Karin! Love the different backgrounds you created! Using the camo background for the cow was a great idea! Love how you split the greeting and added the 1/2 a cow on the inside. I fun card inside and out!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the camo background, I thought about that too, LOL, seems we all think alike sometimes!! It looks perfect in the black and white just like the cow.
Your embossed bg is really cute too! Fantastic card!

nwilliams6 said...

Genious using the camo background and also the fun checkered tablecloth bottom too. I totally love this card, Karin! Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Karin you are brilliant to use the camo background fir the the cow. I love it so much and love the layout and layers. Stamping the cow on the inside in red is fantastic too. I love everything about this cute card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP