Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Lots of Hearts and Chocolate

>> Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Hello crafty friends!



A quick and simple Valentines day card today.  I had to be quick because my first card was done with a retired background image and I didn't want to post something you couldn't order if you liked it. 



The background was made by stamping the individual sections of the Triple Silhouette Hearts and heat embossing with Versamark ink and white embossing powder (Ranger).  I swiped the edges of my paper with the ink and embossing powder too which gives it a frosty look (matching the frost outside - lol). 

Next, I stamped the Love You More Chocolate Greeting and cut it up so I could angle the chocolate reference - lol. I stamped the greeting a few more times and used the Love You words on the inside.  A bit of ribbon was added, and it was done.  This card was inspired by THIS card by the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.com - Leslie Larkin and Karin's fun embossed candy backgroun on her card from last week. 

In case you want to see my first card (remember the background image is no longer available) - here it is:


Hope your week is going well!  

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love both cards Nancy! Great BGs you created and wonderfully inspired by the Featured Stamper's card on splitcoaststampers.com.

Robin Clendenning said...

They are both really cute Nancy! I kinda like the second one best for some reason but both are amazing my friend! Love all the hearts!

Sue said...

2 amazing cards Nancy! Sorry to throw you off your game with the retired image :), but you made an amazing recovery!

Karin said...

Super Valentine cards and I love all of the white embossed hearts! Isn't that sentiment just the best?! love ;)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP