Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Valentine’s Day

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



I was inspired by my design teammates past cards and decided to color up some Candy Hearts for the background on today's card.  They're easy and fun to color, so I simply added a matching embossed background (Darice) along with the new Double Line Happy Valentine's Day Greeting.  A few half pearls completed the look.





I couldn't resist making another chocolate card.  Last week I made bon bons on my card, and here is a regular old chocolate bar.  I'll take chocolate in any form!

I used my rectangle and square Spellbinders dies for my bar, and I wrapped it in foil and some pink paper that I stamped using Scatters Hearts.   For embellishment, I stamped and fussy cut a heart, and wrapped the bar in a piece of tulle.



I attached my candy bar to an embossed heart background (Darice) and used the new Love You More Chocolate Greeting that I divided into two parts, using some punches.

Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to stop on over at the DRS Designs store and see all of these stamps and more!

Karin




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh you have the best emboss folder to go with the stamped candy hearts. Great coloring on them too and I just love the chocolate bar cards. This one is super cute with the addition of the embossing, fancy fiber and the popped up sentiment. Nicely done on both cards.

Sue said...

2 wonderful cards Karin! I love the matching EF on the first one as well as the fun colors you used on the hearts and your 2nd card is another example of how clever you can be! Love the chocolate bar - making me hungry just looking at it :) The perfect backdrop for that new greeting!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh so cute on both of these cards! I Absolutely LOVE the candy bar with foiled insides, what a fantastic idea! It is so perfect with that sentiment!!
Love the colors on the first card too and that is amazing that you have an embossing folder that matches!!!
WOW!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, you candy cards are fabulous and fun. I so want to do the candy bar on a card soon - such a fun idea! Wonderful ideas here and love the cards!!!!! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP