Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Wishing You...

>> Monday, October 25, 2021

 

I love looking for ways to stretch my stamps. This New Home Greeting - 967G - DRS Designs is a great sentiment but if you look at it different you can use it for a baby card.


I die cut this baby outfit and added some fun colors using some distress oxides giving it a groovy vibe. I then added a hand drawn smile. The card was finished with the New Home Greeting - 967G - DRS Designs.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

5 comments:

Karin said...

Well, this certainly brought a smile to my face! Love this baby card with its groovy colored onesie and perfect sentiment! Awesome card :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Such a cute baby card Lisa! Love the bright happy colors!!! Fun little die cut!

Sue said...

So cute Lisa!! I LOVE the new spin you put on our new home greeting! Nothing better that finding a 2nd purpose for a stamp :)

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, this is sooo cute and so well done! Love that onesie and splitting that sentiment was a GREAT idea. Fun. Hugz

stampingbowd said...

This is so cute! I just adore the groovy onesie! I am thinking of creating a groovy sweater after seeing this!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP