Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving Blessings

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2021

 Hi Everyone,



I have a fall themed card, that was made into a Thanksgiving card by using a holiday greeting. Sometimes I just make the card, and wait until I need it for a specific occasion and then add a greeting.  



I began by stamping the Simply Pumpkin, masking it and then stamping the Wagon Wheel.  This made it look like the pumpkin was in front.  I colored it up and attached a punched border, along with a bit of ric rac.  I stamped the top portion of the base using the Open Leaf stamp and then attached the image on top.






The Blessings for You Thanksgiving Greeting was die cut and matted, and I stamped another leaf on top, just to be festive.



Thanks for stopping by!


Karin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, some great stamping all around! Love the colors, the stamps you chose, and the borders! Great card! Hugz

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful card. (And I like your Halloween one, too.)

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your rick rack on this card! So cut with the borders too!
I really lovee the combo of stamps you used on this card! Brilliant!

Lisa said...

Great images you selected Karen and fantastic coloring and layout. I keep going through my ribbons trying to organize them and learned that I have a bunch of rick rack and totally need to get some of it used up. You are inspiring me.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP