Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Fall Y'All

>> Monday, September 20, 2021

 

This WITCH GNOME - 664D is so adorable  and can be placed in any scene. I thought he would look super cute in the PUMPKIN PILE - 781H.


I stamped the gnome then masked him and stamped the pumpkin pile. I added the HAPPY FALL Y'ALL GREETING - 635B sentiment then colored the image with copics.


I just can't get enough of this fun gnome.


I have a second card to share with you this week.


I started off with white heat embossing the HALLOWEEN CROW/WITCH FRAME - 670H on black card stock then I cut the layer and framed it with the white scalloped frame. I then added 2 layers of ribbon some black die cut leaves and finished with some silver brads.


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my cards this week.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, some totally faboulous cards here!

Love the wizzard with the pumpkins - so cute!

The Halloween Crow/Witch Frame in black and white against orange is stunning and probably my favorite card made with this image.

Hugz

Karin said...

That gnome sitting among the pumpkins is darling! Super coloring to make this a fall themed card instead of Halloween! LOVE the white embossing on the second…It really looks wonderful on that bright background! Beautiful :)

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your gnome with the un-witch hat!! What a fab idea!
Love the second card too with those great die cuts under the poster image!! Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP