Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Season of Thanks

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2021


Hi Everyone,

Today the oval on my card features one of the newest stamps, Season of Thanks Oval, here from DRS Designs. It's so perfect for this time of year, so I stamped and heat embossed it, adding some autumnal colors to enhance the swirling leaf. 

The background was made by inking up a leaf embossing folder with gold ink and using that same ink to stamp the Open leaf on the orange portion of the paper.

I covered up the seam between the two with a ribbon and attached the sentiment on top.


Here is a close up of the inked leaves and embossing.


I totally took my anticipation of the changing leaves and channeled that into the colors on my card....I hope you're enjoying card making this time of year too.  

Be sure to stop by DRS Designs for more great stamps!

Thanks for visiting,
Karin



3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful card, Karin. We were on similar wave lengths this week! I totally love your colors, your embossing, the ribbon, and the whole look of this fab Fall card!!! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love all the layers on your oval!! Also your bg is fantastic! Love the top letterpress look of the embossing and the stamped bottom part! The ribbon brings it all together! Fabulous card!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layers and colors on this wonderful fall themed card Karen. That ribbon is a beautiful touch.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP