Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Brew and a Wheel

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Hello Crafting Friends!


Don't you love when a greeting totally grabs you and a bunch of card ideas pop in your head?  That is what happened to me when I saw this new Brew'tiful Day Greeting:   

I combined it with the glass from Pour Me..Bottle and Glass and the Bubbling Beaker. To make the background, I sponged on some purple ink and then water distresed it.  I love how it came out.  This greeting works perfectly with beer image, a witch's caldron, or if you go to Brewbaker Middle School (lol - that is the name of a local Middle School). I have several friends who love brewing beer, one who owns a brewery, and some that love to go on brewery tours - I think this greeting will come in handy.  


I liked the sketch for this card, so I used it for my next card showcasing the new Wagon Wheel and Blessing for you Thanksgiving Greeting
I also added in a few sunflowers from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs

Two quick and fun cards.  

I am finally feeling a bit of Fall in the air - I love it!

Hugz,

Nancy 


3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Both of these cards are fantastic for the CAS theme you've got going!! Great sketch on both, love your ideas!

Karin said...

These are both dynamite fall and Halloween cards! I love the stamp pairing on the first and your sunflower adorned wagon wheel is so festive! LOVE :)

Lisa said...

Nancy two great CAS designed cards with the same layout but different themes. I love the Brew sentiment with the beaker that is brilliant and the sunflowers on the wagon wheel is a perfect addition.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP