Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Summertime

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Hi Everyone,

It's officially summer and in my opinion, margaritas are the ultimate adult summer beverage. The lime, the icy bits...the SALT! They're even good minus the tequila.  Just add some simple syrup, a fresh squeezed orange to the lime juice, (and a splash of fizzy water for some pizazz) and you're in business. Mmmmmm...I think I should have titled the post Taco Tuesday, because I think I know what's for dinner now!

For this first card I inked up a citrus embossing folder to create the background, and stamped colored and fussy cut the Margarita Glass, adding some glitter glue to the rim for the salt.  I heat embossed the Citrus Slice and attached everything along with the Toes in the Sand Birthday Greeting.



Here is another graduation card I made, because, tis the season!  I copied the layout from my last graduation card here, I just changed up the school colors and added the bee, since that's the school mascot.  


Here are the stamps I used:
Graduation is The Beginning Verse

Here's hoping your summer is in full swing!  Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 






5 comments:

Lisa said...

Two super cute cards. I really love that margarita glass and need to get it soon I can see some super fun cards with it.

That bee graduation card is so precious. I totally could have dome something like that for my son for graduation this year.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the summer time cards! Your margarita is so tempting!! Makes me want a slushy!!
Love the bee graduation card too! Your sketches and bg's are always so fun!!

nwilliams6 said...

Why do I not have that margarita glass image? Love it and it looks so great on your super cool embossed background and with the rim of salt, Karin. Hope the tacos were yummy.

Love your grad card too with the multiple sections and fun sketch. Love that you added the bee! Fun, fun, fun!

Great post. Hugz

Samantha said...

Oh boy, Karin, these are fantastic! The drink card is totally yummy with that super embossing folder and the salt on the rim of the glass is a great touch.
I love how you adapted your grad card to fit the school colors and mascot. Awesome job!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Karin! Love your margarita bday card..it looks so refreshing! And your graduation bee is so cute. Love the glitter wings & punched strip down the side.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP