Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Splish Splash!

>> Thursday, June 10, 2021

Good morning!
I used a couple of backgrounds I had on hand today.
I usually always have a multitude of
spray or "dipped" backgrounds hanging around.
I use a combo of Oxide Distress sprays or pads and Dylusions
sprays from Ranger.

Today I used DRS Design stamps: Sailboat, 4 in 1 Ocean Designs,
The frame die is from MariAnne Designs.
I stamped the boats on the background then again on white paper, colored and fussy cut.
I used a white gel pen to add white to the birds and white caps.  I used a watercolor brush
to add a bit of water horizon.  Then added Stickles to the boat wakes.  
The "Father's" in the sentiment is glazed.
I fussy cut the background around the frame also then matted with colors from
the background.  


My next card features a stamp I haven't used before even though
it has been in my stash for a while!
I thought I'd add a generic everyday card that could be sent to anyone.
DRS Design stamps: Splash the Dolphin, Splish Splash and 


I did the same thing on this background, I stamped on the background and 
on white then fussy cute.  On the water I added white pencil, white 
gel pen and stickles in a combination.  The places I put the stickles
made the color bleed back through (note to self!).

                                                                               Inside



Have a fabulous crafty day!!
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

 

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Some fab backgrounds with sprays and your extra touches, Robin. The images look great on them. I really like that die on our first and your super horizon. The dophin looks sooooo cute. Love the sparkles in the sparkle sentient too. Great cards. Hugz

Samantha said...

Wow! Those backgrounds really draw you in! They're beautiful and make great bases for your beach themed cards. I love the bright colors you used. The accents on the dophin card are fab. Nice job, Robin!

Karin said...

Wow! Those colors on your backgrounds are just so beautiful and vibrant! I love all the sailboats and the cool frame! Your dolphin is just adorable too!

Lisa said...

The framing on your boat scene is amazing Robin and I just love the colors too.

That dolphin card is just too cute and done beautifully inside and out. Amazing cards my friend!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so pretty, Robin! The colors are amazing & I love the die cut frame on the first one.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP