Blog Widget by LinkWithin

S'mores and Stories

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hello crafty friends.



I am excited that I have been able to do some fun warmer weather activities lately: going to an outdoor concert, walking around town, youth league baseball tournaments, and a picnic.  We didn't have s'mores at the picnic, but  we might have if fires would have been allowed at the park. After last year's lockdown, I am really enjoying building some better memories and that is what this card is all about.

I made a mask out of torn paper, then sponged the "fire" scene.  I stamped and watercolored the Smooshed S'mores - then fussy cut them.  Added the perfect greeting-- Sumer Story Greeting.  

Hope you are having a great week.

Hugz,

Nancy


5 comments:

Samantha said...

What a cute card, Nancy! Your s'mores are just adorable and that fire background is awesome!

Robin Clendenning said...

Such amazing creativity Nancy! What a FUN card for someone to get!! I love your happy squished marshmallows! So fun, genius!
I love that bg too, makes everything look so GOOD!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Nancy how I love this so much! Amazing colors behind your s'mores and super card layout using the slimline card.

Karin said...

This is just too adorable! I love that sentiment matched up with those cute smores! Those faces line up on that long card are just darling!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so fun, Nancy! I would have never thought to do what you did w/ the s'mores. I do love s'mores . The long color band really sets them off here.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP