Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fun Push Pin Wreath

>> Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hello Crafty Friends,



When I unwrap a new DRS Designs image, I try to envision it in a wreath.  So today I have a wreath with the new Push-Pin image, and it came out super cute.  I combined it with the flowers from the Girly Swirly Birthday Cake image (it was on my counter - lol).  I also added in the new Friendly Note Greeting because it seemed to tie it all together.

The frame die is drom MFT and the wreath is a Tim Holtz Thinlet that I splattered with white paint.  Of course, I added in some Stickles for fun and a few wooden flowers from CTMH. All the images are sponged with Distress Ink because I was too lazy to go get my markers.


This card would be great for a teacher or office buddy or anyone who loves pushpins.  Speaking of pushpins, I saw the coolest thumb tack project yesterday: Game of Throne Dragon Eggs. I also typed in push pins on YouTube and people use them to make art, decorate them to make them more elegant, and use them to hang art work and lights. They are way more versatile than I thought!

Hope you are having a good week!

Hugz,

Nancy



5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful, Nancy! You could take any image & make a beautiful wreath w/ it. The colors are so pretty & I love the sparkle.

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, how did you think of that??? It is a beautiful wreath!! I really love this wreath with the push pins and think it is incredibly creative!!! Love the colors and sparkle as well! That frame is also beautiful with the wreath!!! Genius!

Lisa said...

Nancy I am always in AWE of your wreaths. Every time I see a new one I think oh what a brilliant card. This is just too cute with the flowers and push pins. I just love how clever you are with your wreaths.

Karin said...

Unbelievable! Every time you make a wreath I’m blown away! The flowers and pinks are just too cute! Love!

Samantha said...

OMG, girl! You've found your knack and it's just awesome! I keep choosing my favorite Nancy wreath and you keep changing my mind! This one just shot up to the top - it's terrific!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP