Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fore You

>> Friday, June 11, 2021

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!

I hope your week has gone well! We've had warm days & a few afternoon rain storms here. The cicada invasion I think is winding down. Gosh..talk about loud! Apparently only 3 counties in N. Georgia had the invasion & my county seems to be the epicenter. 

My card today features a wonderful golf bag w/ a split bg of golf words & plaid. The golf bag & greeting were stamped, colored & die cut. I had a dk forest green panel already cut so I used it behind the golf bag. The golf words were stamped w/ Kaleidacolor pad called fresh greens. The plaid bg was made using the same Kpad. I sponged on some of the lighter greens then stamped the plaid on top.

Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, forest green
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Kaliedacolor fresh greens
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch  dies, Misti, Spellbinders labels 8 die, Copic Sketch Markers

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julie, your colors are awesome on this! Love the plaid, the colors on the background stamp, and your very cool golf bag. FAB card! Hugz

Samantha said...

What a great card, Julie! I love the bright greens you've used and your plaid came out fantastic!

Karin said...

Those background papers are gorgeous and I love the way you colored the bag! Awesome masculine card :)

Lisa said...

Perfect coloring on that fun golf bag and I love the text and plaid BG too Julie.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love love love the greens of your plaid and the green trim on the golf bag!! So beautiful and somehow refreshing! I love the green words too, everything just looks so fresh!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP