Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Bunny

>> Sunday, May 9, 2021

 

Ok I know Easter is past but seriously I can't get enough of this bunny. My grandma use to collect bunnies and she would just love this bunny bum.

I had a bag of already cut grass die cuts that needed used up and after coloring this TAILS UP BUNNY - 600G again I said oh he needs added to more grass.

I created a circle step card and then die cut the bunny and the base layer then popped the bunny on dimensionals.

I added the EASTER EGG HUNT SIGN - 040D and both the sign and the bunny were colored with copics.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.



6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute, Lisa! Love the shape, the super layers of grass and the two very fun images you used! Adorable!!! Hugz

Karin said...

This is so super cute! Bunnies aren’t just for Easter, they mean plain ole spring time too, so it’s perfect for this time of year! Love the shape and the textured look of the grass...Just adorable!

Shelia said...

This is so cute. I like the shape & all the added grass. That bunny image is so adorable it’s perfect for any time of the year!

Samantha said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Lisa! Your coloring is superb and the step card was a great idea!

Robin Clendenning said...

Super cute Lisa! I love that bunny hinny and love your use of the circle/half circle card style too! Fun layers of grass and the sign is too cute with it all!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really cute, Lisa! Love the bunny butt & the egg shaped card is perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP