Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Winter Cards

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2021

 Hi Everyone,

Since it's still January, I have a couple of simple winter cards to share today.  

For the first one, I paired the new It's Freezin' Season Greeting with a couple of my favorite snowmen in my stamp collection, Stretch the Round Button Snowman and Simply Snowman. I was going to stamp the greeting at the same time, and make a flat card, but changed my mind and made a medallion using my punches instead, attaching it when it was complete. After stamping and coloring the snowmen, I dry embossed on top, to add some snowy texture.



This is one of my holiday thank you cards that I mass produced this year. Since I was making a half a dozen, I went with a simple stamped background (Snow Background) and a large die cut snowflake.

The Blizzard of Thanks Greeting was stamped and heat embossed, with a touch of blue sponging around the edge.  I attached it with some dimensional foam tape and added a big half pearl to finish it off.


Inside I stamped the same snowflakes in a light blue.  


And here is a close up of the glittery embossing :)


Thanks for stopping by...

  Happy Stamping :)
Karin



5 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, your snowman card is so sweet. I really like that EF, it has some big snowflakes!! I also like how you colored those snowmen super cute card. Your thank you card is fabulous too. That greeting is one of my favorites for Christmas thank you. I like how you stamped the snowflakes inside too. I’m going to have to try that. Great cards!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I love the multiple snowmen, cool embossing, and the fun way you did the sentiment on the first card. The blizzard card is super sweet and a great way to thank a friend in the winter. Fun winter card ideas here!!! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cute snowmen on the first card and embossing and love the snowflake on the second one. Love the inside too! Everything is so pretty in blue!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Perfect frosty cards for the winter season, Karin! Great colors & Love the sparkly embossing. Such wonderful winter cards.

Lisa said...

Karen I love the two cute snowmen and the wonderful emboss folder you used. An absolutely adorable card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP