Blog Widget by LinkWithin

WILD ABOUT YOU

>> Thursday, January 7, 2021

 Good morning!


Today I'm doing some Valentine cards.  It's around 

the corner you know!

I used new stamps and old, DRS: Flower Hearts

I'm Wild About You, Jenny Giraffe

Jimbo and the Gang and Brick Wall

I stamped Jenny Giraffe first and (should have stamped the Heart Flowers first too but forgot so I had to stamp and fussy cut it after).  I masked the giraffe then stamped the wall, masked the wall then inked up just part of the Jimbo and Gang (The giraffe part) and stamped it. I used Stickles Diamond on the hearts and Crystal on the leaves, 


My second card uses DRS: Bee My Valentine, Bitsy Bumble Bee, Happy Bee
I used some dies by Rubbernecker.  I stamped a border with the honeycomb after
die cutting with a stitch die.  On a separate panel I stamped the sentiment, bees and trail.
Color and die cut.  
I used Stickles Crystal on the wings.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are so fun. Love the giraffes and that great wall with the flowers - fun colors and great coloring! Fab card. The bees are adorable too. Fun, fun, fun cards and ideas. Hugz

Shelia said...

These are so cute, Robin. The giraffes are adorable on the first one. Great idea to use the brick wall between them!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Robin! I love the giraffe scene..great idea for that. And your honeycomb border is perfect w/ the lacy scallop edges. Love the sparkly wings on the bees.

Lisa said...

Robin that giraffe card is absolutely adorable! Love the cute scene and beautifully colored too. The bee card is also beautifully designed too. I need to get a few more Valentines cards made. I seem to be a bit behind this year.

Karin said...

I’m such a fan of “cute” cards and these make my heart sing! The giraffe scene is adorable and I thought you used a mirror image stamp to make it, but this idea is better! The heart plant looks great too! Love those cheerful bees AND that honeycomb background! Wow!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP