Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Snow Better Friend

>> Thursday, January 14, 2021

 Good morning!

It is winter...isn't it?  Well, we could use more snow for sure but the temps are pretty cold, at night anyway!  LOL!

Well, this is wishful thinking from me for a lot of snow

and I hope it comes soon.  My son just left for a snowboarding vacation he has been planning with buddies for 6 month!!

Today I have 2 snowman cards using the 2 new snowmen.

This first card uses Skating Snowman and Snow Better Friend

The snowflake border die is from Memory Box, I put a rhinestone in the center of the snowflake.   
The scallop oval is from Rubbernecker.


My next card uses the same snowflake die but with different stamps.
First the Silhouette Skating Snowman, It's Freezin' Season which are both new
The ink color is a Jade/Teal color.
I put a rhinestone in the center of the double snowflake border die cut.

I used a Misti to get good coverage on this silhouette snowman and even put a coat of Brilliance
Platinum Planet on it but you can't see it in this picture.  It gives it a bit of a shimmer.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous dies and fabulous coloring on these, Robin. Precious cards!!!! Love them. Hugz

Shelia said...

That die is perfect for these snowman images! You can see him gliding across the ice! So cute $ fun!

Lisa said...

Robin great coloring on the snowman and what a fun die cut to pair with the image and the silhouette. It looks like he is skating on the first die cut. Too cute!

Karin said...

Super snowman cards today! I love how you used some of the same die cuts and made two totally different cards! The highlights and shading on the snowman are just superb and I love the teal and white color combo...Awesome!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP