Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Freezing' Snowman ⛄️

>> Friday, January 8, 2021

 by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! We're supposed to have snow overnight so it feels as cold as this snowman must be. I stamped & colored him on a partial white piece. It's partial because I had already cut out a group of oval frames & this was left. I like using pieces that are odd shaped because it gives me different & unusual layouts. The largest of the oval frames was attached to the opening then I die cut the panel using a rectangle die. The greeting oval is the centermost piece of the frames. And it was the perfect size!

The snowflakes were stamped around the snowman w/ an arctic blue ink. The panel to the right is an alcohol ink bg I made a while back. I dabbed a little of the silver AI ink onto a piece of felt & used it as a stamp pad for the silver snowflakes. If you try this, you might want to do what I did & soak a folded paper towel w/ some isopropyl alcohol to clean the ink from the stamp afterward. 
Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white, glossy white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Rubbernecker Stamps Color Fuse ink set #7



5 comments:

Shelia said...

What a fun card, Julie! You come up with the best card designs! I really like the layout on this one! Stay warm!

Robin Clendenning said...

So beautifully done, wow, love his gorgeous scarf!! I really love the way you did the cut out and the beautiful bg that shows from under. the snowflakes on it are so beautiful probably because of the dark color. Love it!

Lisa said...

Julie I love how you used the new snowman image and great coloring too. The snow panel is gorgeous and compliments your snowman beautifully.

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome sketch, Julie, and I love that colors on that awesome background and pretty scarf. Everything you did on this is so cool. Stay warm! Hugz

Karin said...

That snowman is super cute! I love your color choices and the card design too! Super cute inside sentiment too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP