Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas Beach Wedding?

>> Sunday, January 10, 2021

 I have two cards again for you this week. With the holiday weekends being a bit longer I have had a bit more time for crafting.

My first card uses the wonderful SEASHELL CHRISTMAS TREE - 808L image and the "SHELL"EBRATE THE SEASON GREETING - 138D greeting. I stamped the image and  sentiment it then colored it with some fun beach colors. I then die cut the layer and added some coordinating colors to frame the image.


My second card made me feel like my cards this week are perfect for a beach wedding. I stamped the SILHOUETTE BRIDE AND GROOM - 026G image with versamark and heat embossed it with silver.

I then did a corner fold on the card and trimmed the inside of the card with silver paper.

The bottom of the card seemed bare so I took the STICKY NOTE CALENDAR - 206L and heat embossed that in silver also and that was perfect.

The card was finished with silver Nuvo Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my cards this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely coloring on the shell tree, Lisa, and the embossing on the second is very pretty (love that sketch too). Your cards together do remind me of a beach wedding (my oldest had one and it was lovely with dolphins jumping in the background and such a pretty day). Super cards. Hugz

Karin said...

Your shell tree is amazing! I love your gorgeous coloring and the wedding card is a stunner too! Well done!

Shelia said...

What beautiful wedding cards! Your shell tree is colored perfectly!

Robin Clendenning said...

Your wedding cards are so beautiful! Love the black bg on it, wow, so dramatic! Your beachy shelly sand tree is so pretty too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP