Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Year Calendar 2021

>> Thursday, November 26, 2020

 

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!
I've made a year calendar for 2021 out of 6 coasters and the Sticky Note Calendar
For January I used cold colors and images and I did the same for each month(I'll show you a few) using stamps and colors to best suit the month.
I'll give further instructions at the end.

Stamps used on January: Tiny Snowman, Icicles, and Snow Background

Stamps used on February: Heart Drops

Stamps used on March: Shamrock Swag


Stamps used for June: Graduation Background, Tassel
When you finish with June you turn the whole thing around and it starts up again at July.

Stamp used for July: Star Streamers

Stamps used for November: 4 in 1 Harvest Designs, Thanks Be To God

For the stand I made 1 panel 4 1/2" X 10 1/2" then scored at 5 1/4"
To keep the stand in standing position I added another panel 4 1/4 X 4 1/4" scored at 5/8", 2 1/8",  and 3 5/8".  Glue the 2 5/8" end tabs to the inside of the bottom of the 4 1/2" X 5 1/4" front and the same for the back.  the center score folds up into stand when mailing.
I then made a white stamped front and back (the same) measuring 4 1/8" X 4 7/8" and a blue mat just slightly larger than the white stamped panel but smaller than the outside measuring 4 1/4" X 5".  Before gluing the panels onto your stand/calendar holder, punch or die cut holes as 3 layers are hard to do.  Make sure to re-punch after each addition of the layers.  I made the calendar holder's holes larger than the coaster calendar pages for ease of turning over to use other side.
The stamps I used on the holder are: Interlocking Stars and Picture Perfect Day
So obviously I stamped the Calendar 12 times onto twelve 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" white panels to cover the 6 coasters (I used my Misti to make the process really quick).  Then decided on stamps to not only go with the month but also to fit the space.  After stamping and coloring I used them to the coasters and used a screw Punch to make my holes at the top.  I printed off the month names from my computer then glued them on.  The numbers were hand written so of course you can make this calendar for any year.
I found the calendar stand tutorial at SplitCoastStampers and just altered it to better suit this design.
The last thing I did was to add enamel dots to the header on each month and mark special occasion days in some way using my markers.
I hope you like this idea and try it yourself to give as gifts.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin








5 comments:

Shelia said...

Wow Robin, this is fantastic! So many fun & cute details for each month! I really like this and think I’ll give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Thanksgiving!

nwilliams6 said...

WOW!!!! Robin, some brilliant designing and what a cool project. I am so impressed and inspired by these great ideas!!!! Love them all! Hugz

Karin said...

Well Robin, today you have won the Internet with this creation! I’m speechless and blown away by your creativity on each and every month! Spectacular! I had this idea, but scrapped it when I realized I didn’t have 12 coasters. Never did it cross my mind I would only need 6! Good grief, you’re amazing!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Robin your calendars are amazing and each is beautifully decorated. Great job!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wow, Robin! Your calendar is fantastic! I love all the different images for each month. This would be a great little stocking stuffer for a lot of people.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP