Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Retirement Dreams

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Some new images are coming soon and I was lucky enough to get to play with them.  I used my three favorite ones on this card.  



I am getting closer to retirement so this new Brush Happy Retirement Greeting looks fabulous!  I drew a little frame around it to give it some focus and tapped the embossing folder I used on the background on the edge. 



I also added in the new Sticky Note Calendar (it fits on a sticky note - how fun is that!) and the new Bowling Strike.  I love the new bowling themed images from DRS (there are several new ones coming).  I have always loved bowling, and I plan to do lots of it in retirement. 



The background panel was made by inking an embossing folder, then running it through my Big Shot.  Then I misted the folder and ran it back through.  



Aren't these new images great?  Lots more are coming!



Hugz,



Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is such a fun retirement Card! I really like the embossed background & how you fussy cut the bowling pins before attaching them to the calendar. I did something similar with the calendar. 😊

Robin Clendenning said...

What a fun idea Nancy! I love the floral bg in light colors and then dark on the sentiment, makes everything so cohesive. Your sepia color scheme is always so pretty too! I love the thought of joining a bowling league or something fun when retiring too! The calendar makes you think that there is just a VERY little time until the last day! Yay! That is what I wish for us!

Karin said...

I love that you paired the retirement sentiment with an image for that person’s hobby! The fussy cutting is amazing o the bowling image...My mom used to bowl, so for me, this card is a sweet reminder of her!

Lisa said...

Love this amazing card Nancy! The colors of this are gorgeous and this makes for a wonderful retirement card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Nancy! Love your bowling retirement card w/ the sticky note calendar behind the pins. Your bg piece is really pretty.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP