Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

December Birthday!

>> Thursday, November 19, 2020

Good morning!
How about some birthday cards today!
I have 2 very different cards for those winter (or?) birthdays.
I happen to have 2 birthdays in winter, 1 in December and 1 in January.
I used the new Sticky Note Calendar with a couple of older favorites for this first card.
I hand printed the numbers for this year and drew some tiny holly in the corner.
The fancy in-facing scallop die is from Rubbernecker.

This next one could be for any birthday month.
I used a star background embossing folder over the 3 in 1 stamp that I stamped multiple times on blue cardstock. 
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin



 

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Such fun ideas, Robin. I have never noticed that December birthday greeting, and I love it! So appropriate for December birthday people and your calendar image looks great with the numbers and your snowman! Super fun card. Your second card is fabulous - love the coloring and the extra fun colors and images. Love your cards. Hugz

Shelia said...

That snowman is perfect for your December birthday card. Great use of the new calendar image. Adding the holly to it was genius! Super cute bowling birthday card too with beautiful colors. I really like that you embossed the background with those stars!!

Karin said...

I love your birthday cards today! The winter one with the snowman is so cute and the frame and color choice is wonderful for this December card. The bowling themed card is super fun too...The background with the stamping and embossing is marvelous!

Lisa said...

Great layout and wonderful colors Robin. I love the texture and BG you created too.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so fun, Robin! Love the personalized bday card w/ the calendar. And your bowling card is so fun w/ the happy colors & cute layout.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP