Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Gnome for the Holidays

>> Thursday, October 22, 2020

 

Good morning!
I drew the split door in the tree slice and masked it to stamp the Tree Slice Wood Grain.  First though, I stamped the sign with mushrooms and the Gnome Home.  I masked the wood slice and Gnome Home then stamped the mountains and trees.
I reverse masked the doorway and stamped the Peeking Gnome.  I did a bit more masking and stamped the mushroom lines.  The tree was stamped separately , colored and cut out then popped up.
I used a white painty pen to add snow to the mountain tops then added Stickles to make them sparkle.  I added Stickles to the ornaments too.

I used some Memory Box and Rubbernecker Dies on this one with gold paper.


The Lantern was stamped then I die cut it.  I die cut the gold frame using a combo of 2 dies then I popped it up.  I die cut the gold mat for the sentiment.  The pinecone was stamped separately then colored and cut out then glued it to the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin



6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin. These just amazing. Major points for using a ton of stamps on the first card and they are all sooooo fun. Great masking and coloring too. It is like a wonderland! The second is gorgeous. The gold touches and your fab coloring just make it so special. Wow. Hugz

Shelia said...

Oh these are wonderful cards, Robin! The scene on your first card is fabulous with so many great details and images! The gold framing on the second one really makes that new lantern image pop!

Sue said...

These are absolutely wonderful cards Robin! Your gnome scene is just adorable. It's impressive how much went into your cute scene and I'm happy the our gnome has a close neighbor now :)
Your lantern card is really beautiful! Your coloring and shading is spectacular! Love the gold framing and that added pine cone by the greeting!!

Lisa said...

You always create the cutest scenes Robin and your coloring is just amazing!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

these are terrific, Robin! Love your added door to the woodgrain slice. The whole scene is so fun & festive. Your lantern looks beautiful & I love the added pinecone.

Karin said...

Your coloring is top notch! I adore that little door on the tree and the greeting on the sign...Love the gold on the second card too :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP