Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pumpkin Patch Scene

>> Saturday, September 19, 2020

 Welcome!


Is it just me or is time flying by?  There's been a definite chill in the air lately :)

I've been having a great time using our new 2 in 1 background stamps.  I keep trying to see if I can come up with new combinations.  





I started my card by stamping our Pumpkin Pile and Pumpkin Patch images on white card stock and masking them.  Next I inked just the trees in our New Mountain and Tree 2 in 1 Scene using vintage green ink and stamping them mostly above the pumpkins.  I inked just the fence from our Fence  and Rocks 2 in 1 Scene and stamped it slightly below the trees.  I added a mask to the trees so I could sponge on the grass and sky.  Once I removed the masks I used a combination of watercolor pencils and alcohol markers to color in the pumpkins.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sue

4 comments:

Shelia said...

This is another great scene, Sue. It looks so inviting! Makes me want to take a trip out to a pumpkin patch! 😊

nwilliams6 said...

Great idea to just use part of each of the new scene stamps, Sue. I may have to case that idea. Love the pumpkins too. I am with Shelia and totally ready to go take a trip to the pumpkin patch! Fun and pretty card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute! Love the pumpkins with the new border stamps! Your combo of stamps is so perfect!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Super fall scene, Sue! Love the bright colors & big orange pumpkins. The trees in the bg & fence behind the pumpkins are the perfect additions.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP