Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ocean Birthday

>> Sunday, September 20, 2020


I love creating cards using glass bead gel. It is a wonderful texture and can be used on any card to add some fun texture.

This background was created using a water stencil and glass bead gel. Once the gel was dry I added blue ink over to give the water look.

I stamped the PORTHOLE - 1039L image on card stock then I stamped it again on scrap paper. I die cut the center of the scrap paper and laid it over the portole. Next I stamped in the center of the porthole the SEASIDE DOCK - 1111K. I then colored the porthole and seaside dock with copics and fussy cut the porthole.

I stamped SCHOOL OF FISH - 1038E, colored them with copics and fussy cut them. I finished with the BIRTHDAY MULTI GREETING - 219P and popped several of the images up on dimensionals.
Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card.

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely texture, Lisa! Love the way you used that glass bead gel and these lovely DRS images. Beautiful scene and super cute fish! Hugz

Shelia said...

What a fabulous masculine birthday card! The embossing really makes this card shine!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love love the paste waves and the porthole around the sea scene is so amazing!! Such a beautiful card Lisa!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful fish themed card, Lisa! Love that glass bead gel stenciling. So colorful!

Sue said...

Great card Lisa! Love the 3D background and the colorful porthole! I definitely need to try that glass bead gel!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP