Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Trick or Treat

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of Halloween cards that feature scenes that were easy to stamp. 

Here I stamped and die cut the Trick or Treaters Last Stop, jazzing up the the scene by stamping the witch using the 4 in1 Halloween Silhouettes stamp.  Adding a mat and some ribbon, I layered that onto a background that was half dry embossed and half stamped using the Woven Plaid.  I finished it off with the perfect greeting using the Small Trick or Treat.

Here I made a cemetery scene by stamping the Silhouette Grave Yard a couple of times, along with the Silhouette Halloween 3 in 1 Tree.  I sprayed the scene with some glue and covered it in a neutral glitter.


For the sentiment, I stamped and heat embossed the Batty Happy Halloween.

Thanks for checking in today!

Karin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Fabulous Halloween cards, Karin. I especially like the first one with all the shades of purple. Great card designs on both!

Sue said...

How fun are these??? I love the added witch in your trick or treating scene and the purple really works! The silhouette tree and graveyard are perfect together and the glitter is giving it a wonderful foggy look - as least in the pics :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Fun scenes you've created. Love the plaid and frame on your first and the second one I bet looks GORGEOUS with the glitter.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, these are fun! The plaid is just perfect on the first and I love all the purple - everything works so well together. Your blue and yellow card is so cool with the wonderful glitter - I LOVE that idea. Wow. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Karen! Your purple plaid looks awesome behind your little halloween window.And the grave yard scene is pretty spooky. Love all the glitter on it.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP