Blog Widget by LinkWithin

R.I.P.

>> Thursday, August 6, 2020

Good morning!
Here are 2 more fun Halloween cards for you today.

The purple background was stamped with the Splatter Background and then the image background was sponged with Distress Inks using a torn paper towel to make the clouds.  I used the Misti to stamp the Silhouette Halloween 3 in 1 Tree to make sure it got really nice and black.  I stamped the fence, tombstone, ghost and bats after. The moon was just sponged, I added Stickles to the edges and then to the web and ghost.



The ghost background was sponged with blue and purple Distress Ink.  The graveyard and bats were sponged with the same but lighter.
I stamped the Graveyard on the ghost panel and on the bat panel.
I stamped everything else then die cut and mounted.  I stamped the ghost on vellum then glittered it and glued it on.
I used a scrolly embossing folder for the lavender background panel.

Thanks for visiting!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Such great scenes with very fun extra special touches like the glittery ghost, splatter background, and pretty colors. Great ideas, Robin! I want to go make a glittery ghost now! Hugz

Shelia said...

Your backgrounds on both of these are so beautiful. Love the color combos & your sparkly ghosts & moon. Super cute Halloween cards!

Shoe Girls Cards said...

Love the stunning sky in the second card Robin. Great color combination. That first card is is incredible. That sponged sky is gorgeous and the ghost and sparkle added works so well to add interest yet not take away from the stunning sky.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Robin! Love the colors & the glittery ghost & moon. Really fun layouts.

Karin said...

I love the touches of glitter on both of these and the skies are simply beautiful! Love!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP